▼

Monday, 1 November 2010

Maths Kid

Here’s a nine-year old who wants to share his enthusiasm for, and ability in, mathematics.  Let’s call him The Maths Kid.

He wants to teach you how to solve simultaneous equations.

Disclosure: Yes, I do know him, I’m proud to say.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks uncle Pete for sharing my first math tutorial video there will more to come.

    I am happy to let you know that my preparation for the Cambridge maths exams , that is 2 papers in AS/A Level (year-13 math) pure mathematics in November , 2011. I have got a whole year to do preparations before crunch time.

    Love I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, youngster.

    I look forward to many more of your vids. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.