▼

Thursday, 7 October 2010

Japonisme print

fazan

 

I love dramatic illustrations.

I love graphic prints.

I really like this highly stylised piece.

But all I can tell you about it is it appeared in a recent post at the Japonisme blog, without any attribution.

And that it’s pretty damn neat.

2 comments:

  1. very imaginative fluid lots of motion all and all a great work of art i love it high heels are a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter,

    Check Gareth Price now showing at Pierre Peeters gallery Parnell till Nov 5.

    Great local technique. See it to believe it.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.