No, its 'sun'.... you can see that the sun is clearly just up there behind that cloud on the left hehehehe
Yes, nice light and movement, I agree, but the wife looks like a bit of a shrew doesn't she? I can imagine her saying "Oh Claude, what are you doing down there, you silly man?"
We welcome thoughtful disagreement. But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me. PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.
You mean 'son'? Anyway, nice picture.
ReplyDeleteNo, its 'sun'.... you can see that the sun is clearly just up there behind that cloud on the left hehehehe
ReplyDeleteYes, nice light and movement, I agree, but the wife looks like a bit of a shrew doesn't she? I can imagine her saying "Oh Claude, what are you doing down there, you silly man?"