▼

Monday, 19 July 2010

She’s no rocket scientist…

Summer-Williams-rocket-scientist

Well, turns out she is.  This is Summer Williams, rocket scientist.

Check out this roster of 15 14 more sexy scientists showing that the light of intelligence in a woman’s eyes might have as much sex appeal as many more celebrated attributes. [Hat tip Jeff Perren]

PS: Don’t bother fancying the environmentalist.  For a woman who writes books on kissing, she’s a prude.



4 comments:

  1. I also find Havard/CalTech/CERN particle physicist, Dr Maria Spiropulu (who's currently collaborating with physicists at CERN to hunt down bosons), a sexy/attractive rocket scientist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add 3 more names to the sexy list.

    Dr. Fiona Harrison (astro-physicist from Caltech/NASA & JPL), Prof. Nai-Chang Yeh (condense matter physicist at Caltech) and Prof. Lisa Randall (particle physicist at Harvard).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rocket scientist cheerleader is too skinny. As a former male model/escort myself (when I was a student), I never dated skinny girl models as they have no meat to hang on to even though I used to work alongside them. Girls with curves are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Dr Amy Mainzer an astro-physicist from NASA/Caltech/JPL deserves to be on the sexy list. She is also very good in communicating physics principles in a simple manner to the general public in her many documentary videos for history such as the following:

    Celestial Treasure Hunt

    Dang! Why most of these damn hot-looking female physicists do prefer to go and study/work/teach at Caltech? I come to think of a few reasons:

    #1) Great names in certain fields, do attract candidates to study/work in institutions where those names are (or have been) affiliated with. Certainly, there were Physics Greats from Caltech such as Feynman, Millikan, GELL-MANN and others.

    #2) Caltech is one of the top institution in technology/science (they have been in the top-ranking for decades), therefore they attract top candidates (in the US and from outside the US).

    #3) Since JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory - NASA's R&D centre) is run by Caltech, I suspect that aspiring physicists (female & male) will want to go to where the real action is taking place, which is definitely Caltech/JPL.

    I’ve never seen attractive female physicists at Auckland University both during my time as a student there including all these post-student years since I’ve left the department. I still pop in there to visit/chat staffs from the Department once in a while, when I am around (gym/library). There were females who took physics but none of them looked like those Caltech female physicists.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.