finally, a surrender monkey comes out with something that I can actually use. Would they have stolen the idea from a German, because most french would have just raised their arms
In some countries they actually build houses out of durable materials like uh, I dunno, stone?
I recall as a kid that modern houses in the Netherlands had some internal walls that were made out of a thin (8 cm) slab of aerated concrete. It made sound when you hit it hard and therefore was considered an inferior wall.
You can guess what I think of the cardboard used for wall linings here.
As for the socks taste, I was wondering about that too but it beats knocking the top off a bottle in times of need.
We welcome thoughtful disagreement. But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me. PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.
finally, a surrender monkey comes out with something that I can actually use. Would they have stolen the idea from a German, because most french would have just raised their arms
ReplyDeletescrewtops
ReplyDeleteCool party trick..
ReplyDeleteRight so he's opened his wine, but it now tastes like his socks and he has a hole in the wall.
ReplyDeleteClever. Had to be from France.
@Mark Hubbard
ReplyDeleteIn some countries they actually build houses out of durable materials like uh, I dunno, stone?
I recall as a kid that modern houses in the Netherlands had some internal walls that were made out of a thin (8 cm) slab of aerated concrete. It made sound when you hit it hard and therefore was considered an inferior wall.
You can guess what I think of the cardboard used for wall linings here.
As for the socks taste, I was wondering about that too but it beats knocking the top off a bottle in times of need.
Classic.
ReplyDelete:-)