▼

Wednesday, 23 August 2006

What's the deal?

Oswald Bastable gets it right:
What's the deal with Maori royalty? I didn't vote for them.
Who did?
"It's time kings and queens moved into the history books as something we did before we knew better..."
Quite right.

LINK: I didn't vote for them! - Oswald Bastable

TAGS: Maoritanga, New_Zealand

1 comment:

  1. Viva la republica! How'd I miss this little snippet of republicanism? I blame the pic above this post...

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.