▼

Wednesday, 30 August 2006

Oops!

Apparently I'm self-righteous, wrong, closed-minded, disdainful, negative, morally superior, envious .. and all this just in one day. Who knew?

Anyway, feel free to add to the list. Here's your chance. I promise not to bite.

TAG: Blog

8 comments:

  1. The most memorable post of all time. Crowds are building in city squares around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with those qualities you should've been a polititian

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The most memorable post of all time."

    See. I'm just altogether too nice to bag.

    Although Leelion really knows how to hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Messy, too big, messy, disdainful vegetarian, messy, dinner burner, messy, border line alcoholic, messy, intolerant and finally untidy. Damn that's all I can think of - thought I'd be able to really get a really good list going here :o( But hey, I'd flat with you again, if I didn't have anywhere else in the world to live, but only because your better half would be there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Counties Rugby supporter... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who the fuck is stupid enough to call a libertarian envious?

    ReplyDelete
  7. how about ignorant cunt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now we're talking. Go on, get it off your chest.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.