▼

Tuesday, 22 August 2006

Bullshit! at Ten

Just so I don't miss it again, a friend has very kindly reminded me that Penn & Teller's celebrated TV programme 'Bullshit' screens again tonight on Prime.

Tonight's topic is 'recycling' -- something I had a go at myself some weeks back. Tune in and watch them make fun of people too worthy to survive.

If you miss it tonight, do a Google search. It's everywhere.

3 comments:

  1. Bugger! Forgot to change the habit of a lifetime and write to the Green MP's to suggest they 'watch an interesting programme on recycling'.

    I'd have paid money to have seen their faces when informed by Penn that their philosophy was bullshit and that all tax is theft.

    It was superb - and I say that as somebody who has routinely recycled for decades; sometimes driving distances to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noticed google video was a bit hard to find all the Bullshit Videos in order.. I've got most of them linked through here.

    http://mikeenz.blogspot.com/2006/08/penn-and-teller-bullshit.html

    Can anyone tell me where the missing episodes are?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a slightly more complete list of episodes at Links to free episodes of Penn & Teller: Bullshit! It has a more complete fourth season and an episode from season three that mikee missed.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.