We welcome thoughtful disagreement. But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me. PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.
I is really getting into this hip hop music.
ReplyDeleteDo you have any more of those cookies, Helen ?
ReplyDeleteFor the hundredth time darling, it doesn't matter how many of these "special cakes" you give me, I'm not that way inclined
ReplyDeleteSo after they cancelled the show, I shoved all of these up Mitchs' arse!
ReplyDeleteI've given up smoking. Really I have. Well, ok, I can count on one hand how many smokes I've bludged today...!
ReplyDeleteI shagged a midget once,
ReplyDeletehe could only reach this high with his finger tips.