. . . promoting capitalist acts between consenting adults.
▼
Wednesday, 11 January 2006
Farewell Tana
2005 was a great ride for All Black fans, and Tana's brilliance was one of the reasons. Farewell Tana. You've given us all some great memories -- shame we can't afford to keep you here.
Yes, so I've just heard. I guess like everyone else I assumed he'd be making the most of his remaining seasons to make some good money while he can. His call, of course, but I really think that in future years he'll regret not doing that.
TU has three kids which does change one's priorities - and a still-good income by local standards. He's no dumbie and I think he'll regret nothing. Besides, you don't think he'll be snapped up as an administrator or media commentator some day soon?
As a Hurricanes/Wgtn supporter I remember him with short hair. He and his hair will be missed at the top of the Black line by me.
We welcome thoughtful disagreement. But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me. PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.
"...shame we can't afford to keep you here."
ReplyDeleteBut, he is staying here.
Yes, so I've just heard. I guess like everyone else I assumed he'd be making the most of his remaining seasons to make some good money while he can. His call, of course, but I really think that in future years he'll regret not doing that.
ReplyDeletemoney v. family and quality of life.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he's not short a bob or two as it is.
I agree with James.
ReplyDeleteTU has three kids which does change one's priorities - and a still-good income by local standards. He's no dumbie and I think he'll regret nothing. Besides, you don't think he'll be snapped up as an administrator or media commentator some day soon?
As a Hurricanes/Wgtn supporter I remember him with short hair. He and his hair will be missed at the top of the Black line by me.
Good luck to him.