Friday 2 December 2005

Tags done. Sidebar done.

Phew. Most of my writing here at 'Not PC' and elsewhere (about two-thirds) has now been 'tagged,' and all the tags are there on the right hand sidebar for your edification, education and exploration. :-)

Please let me know if you find any broken links or other oddities, or if you have any suggestions. Otherwise, enjoy!

[UPDATE: Okay, all broken links that I know about now fixed. Aargh! Just a wee problem to fix with the way 'Not PC' loads in Explorer, and she'll be right.]

1 comment:

Rick said...

Hey. Like it.

I just ran into an 'Australian Conservation Foundation' intrinsic-value-global-warming-save-the-sharks girl in the street. While I ate lunch I printed off in a few swift clicks, via this new Not PC trick, the very pro-freedom and anti-global warming lit she asked for.

It's a powerful public service you're supplying sir.