Put up the thoughtful one of PC with his back against a fence. I always liked that one, thought it had the special hidden message that PC was not sitting on the fence.
We welcome thoughtful disagreement. But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me. PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.
What's this upper paleolithic crap?
ReplyDeletePut up the thoughtful one of PC with his back against a fence. I always liked that one, thought it had the special hidden message that PC was not sitting on the fence.
Nice Pic...just lose the flag
ReplyDeleteSheesh I remember that was the first time I ever saw your image PC - on the front page of the Free Rad, back in the 20th century :)
ReplyDelete