I saw that accident in on the way to work - just opposite the Pasta Italia on my old street! A gun-metal grey Murcielago I believe, with a red faced owner as well. I passed the accident at the exact moment Vector arrived to check out the power pole.
And no, it wasn't me and I don't know who the driver is!
I was listening to Radio Live this morning, when Martin Devlin came on, absolutely pleased as punch that a Lamborghini had crashed in Parnell - the "feel good story of the morning" or something like that. After having to listen to his gloating for the 3rd or 4th time I started to feel sick and switched to National Radio (haven't been there for some time). Lasted only 5 minutes when Linda Clarke did yet another high pitched whinnie interview.
God help me, why can't they have someone like Lindsay Perigo or Paul Henry in the morning - I'm get so stressed by the time I get to work.
We welcome thoughtful disagreement. But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me. PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.
I saw that accident in on the way to work - just opposite the Pasta Italia on my old street! A gun-metal grey Murcielago I believe, with a red faced owner as well. I passed the accident at the exact moment Vector arrived to check out the power pole.
ReplyDeleteAnd no, it wasn't me and I don't know who the driver is!
I was listening to Radio Live this morning, when Martin Devlin came on, absolutely pleased as punch that a Lamborghini had crashed in Parnell - the "feel good story of the morning" or something like that. After having to listen to his gloating for the 3rd or 4th time I started to feel sick and switched to National Radio (haven't been there for some time). Lasted only 5 minutes when Linda Clarke did yet another high pitched whinnie interview.
ReplyDeleteGod help me, why can't they have someone like Lindsay Perigo or Paul Henry in the morning - I'm get so stressed by the time I get to work.
now now Aaron, we know the truth - it was you, you had finally tracked down the lady that drove into your house, to return the favour ;-)
ReplyDeletePhotos on my blog thanks to a kind contributor.
ReplyDeleteTHANKYOU AARON FOR THE PHOTOS WHOOPDEDO EVERYONE JOIN THE BHATNAGAR FANCLUB
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Phelan, I mean Barry.
ReplyDelete