▼

Wednesday, 28 September 2005

Which State?

How 'bout that. If I moved to the States, I'd be a Noo Yawker. I know 'cos a quiz told me so. Good thing really, since Louisiana is underwater, and Utah is full of Mormons. Go on, try it yourself. See which State you should move to .

You scored as NEW YORK.

NEW YORK 84%
LOUISIANA 50%
NEVADA 50%
UTAH 34%
WASHINGTON 33%
FLORIDA 25%
WYOMING 25%
California 8%

[Hat tip About Town]

5 comments:

  1. Nevada, Las Vegas, here I come! 84%

    Not surprising really considering my line of work and I've always wanted to visit vegas. I was a little surprised how low the next (NY) was.

    NEVADA 84%
    NEW YORK 42%
    FLORIDA 42%
    LOUISIANA 33%
    WYOMING 25%
    UTAH 25%
    California 25%
    WASHINGTON 17%

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEW YORK 84%
    NEVADA 75%
    LOUISIANA 59%
    UTAH 42%
    WASHINGTON 42%
    FLORIDA 42%
    WYOMING 33%
    California 17%

    So how the F**K did I end up in Kansas???

    ReplyDelete
  3. "How the F**K did I end up in Kansas???"

    An excellent question. :-P

    I do think you both scored a bit high there on California though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. NEVADA 58%
    FLORIDA 50%
    California 50%
    LOUISIANA 50%
    WASHINGTON 42%
    UTAH 17%
    WYOMING 17%
    NEW YORK 8%

    What say we ALL move to New Hampshire?

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEW YORK 83%

    WASHINGTON 67%

    NEVADA 50%

    UTAH 50%

    WYOMING 25%

    LOUISIANA 25%

    FLORIDA 25%

    California 17%

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.