▼

Sunday, 25 September 2005

The inaugural Locke nude gift

I've just heard the news that Keith Locke, MP, will be doing the nude dash down Broadway at 2pm this afternoon. Abhorrent though the thought is, I'll aim to be there, camera at the ready.

Don't say I never make sacrifices for my readers...

1 comment:

  1. Good on ya', not only does he deserve to be photographed, so everyone can laugh at him.He deserves to get photoshopped as well.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.