▼

Sunday, 7 August 2005

PC is contemptible

Oooh look, I'm contemptible.

[UPDATE: Not just comtemptible, I'm a "smug Objectivist twat." Little old me! I'm shocked -- shocked I tell you.]

3 comments:

  1. What my alma mater failed to do in his lectures at Canterbury was to use that very important and indispensable tool...

    At all university lecture theaters, have your walkman ready and know when to use it.

    Professor Macdonald up at the black board, for example, makes a great music vidio for Pink Floyd and for Metallica too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop trying to start blog wars to increase your stature in the who-gives-a-fuck-ecosystem.

    Link whore ;-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I have tried and tried, and I have yet to be called "contemptible"! Good show!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.