▼

Sunday, 10 April 2005

Three Rhinemaidens & a Nibelung


What do you get when you cross three Rhinemaidens and a Nibelung?

3 comments:

  1. Hi PC,

    So when your name started being bandied around the NZ blogosphere, I wondered if you were the PC I once played Aussie Rules with and against. I had my doubts at first, but now I see that you have a link in your sidebar to AFL, so now I'm sure. Welcome to the blogosphere. I only beat you here by a few weeks. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Berlin Bear, thanks for you welcome. :-)

    Where would I have played with and against you? London perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, New Zealand. And Darwin. If you're stuck, come over to my blog, get my email address from the link and drop me a line.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.