Like you, I’m always fascinated by what folk find interesting in each week’s Friday Ramble.
These were this Friday’s ten links most clicked upon:
- Vancouver Real Estate Bubble Has Burst and Home Owners Are Panic Selling
- Louisiana officials demand that self-reliant locals stop surviving the flood without permission
- P.J. O'Rourke on Maths
- Hey, National MPs: Never hug a corpse
- French PM: Naked breasts represent France better than veils
- Cure for cancer might accidentally have been found, and it could be malaria
- An Oral History of the Worst Song of All Time (Trigger Warning!)
- Housing campaigner predicts spiralling house prices will be Key's 'Waterloo'
- Four New Papers: Anthropogenic Signal Not Detectable in Sea Level Rise
- The Virtue of Honesty
Think of them as clickbait with proven soul.